Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal
The Arizona Cardinals have signed free-agent wide receiver A.J. Green to a 1-year contract, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Ian Rapoport first broke the news of a reported deal, but Schefter has the contract details: 1-year worth up to $8.5 million with $6 million of that salary being guaranteed. In his return from an injury-laden 2019 campaign, Green appeared in all 16 contests for the Cincinnati Bengals this past season, but he failed to make a significant impact. The 32-year-old hauled in 47 catches on 104 targets with 523 yards (11.1 per reception) with 2 touchdowns. Green joins a Cardinals receiving corps that has not yet to this point retained Larry Fitzgerald, meaning Green is currently in three-wide sets alongside DeAndre Hopkins and Christian Kirk - with Andy Isabella being a fourth option in the receivers room.
It'll be interesting to see how much Green still has left in the tank, as he posted a career-worst 66.3 overall grade from Pro Football Focus in 2020, his first sub-80 grade since his rookie season in 2011.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) planning to begin "next phase" of recovery in February January 12th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (leg) down on field January 3rd, 2021
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd (concussion) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tyler Boyd (concussion) available in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Taylor: Cincinnati's Tyler Boyd (concussion) expected to play in Week 17's game against Ravens January 1st, 2021
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd (concussion) limited Wednesday, remains in protocol December 30th, 2020