Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list
The Pittsburgh Steelers have placed tight end Eric Ebron on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
The team also placed cornerback Joe Haden and linebacker Cassius Marsh on the reserve/COVID-19 list today. Hopefully the team's exposure and contacts were limited to this group, but as we've seen with the Cleveland Browns all week these things can get out of hand quickly. This will be a situation to monitor ahead of tomorrow's game.
The Steelers were already prepared to bench most of their starters for a mostly-unimportant Week 17 matchup with the Browns, but now have to worry about a possible COVID-19 breakout in their facility. Ebron wasn't likely to score many fantasy points with Mason Rudolph quarterbacking, but his absence could open up a few extra targets for the team's other pass-catchers.
- Titans' Derrick Henry (foot) "looked terrific" in spring practices June 26th, 2022
- Breece Hall ahead of Michael Carter in Jets' backfield June 24th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Russell Gage expected to step in as No. 2 WR June 24th, 2022
- DeMarcus Robinson could be fifth on Raiders' depth chart June 24th, 2022
- Auman: 'Wouldn't be surprised' if Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (knee) opens season on PUP list June 24th, 2022
- Saints' Alvin Kamara anticipating 6-game suspension June 24th, 2022
- Pittsburgh picks Kenny Pickett at No. 20 April 29th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022
- Steelers sign quarterback Mitchell Trubisky to two-year deal March 14th, 2022
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers narrowing down choices for 2022 destination March 6th, 2022
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021