Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list
The Pittsburgh Steelers have placed tight end Eric Ebron on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
The team also placed cornerback Joe Haden and linebacker Cassius Marsh on the reserve/COVID-19 list today. Hopefully the team's exposure and contacts were limited to this group, but as we've seen with the Cleveland Browns all week these things can get out of hand quickly. This will be a situation to monitor ahead of tomorrow's game.
The Steelers were already prepared to bench most of their starters for a mostly-unimportant Week 17 matchup with the Browns, but now have to worry about a possible COVID-19 breakout in their facility. Ebron wasn't likely to score many fantasy points with Mason Rudolph quarterbacking, but his absence could open up a few extra targets for the team's other pass-catchers.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020