Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (rest) is ruled out for Week 17's contest against the Cleveland Browns.
Roethlisberger will not be active on Sunday after the veteran was ruled out for rest reasons. Mason Rudolph will make the start under center in an underrated matchup against a Browns' defense ranked 23rd in fantasy points allowed to quarterbacks.
Rudolph's current Week 17 projection includes 23.2 completions for 242.3 yards and 1.1 touchdowns.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020
- Eric Ebron produces 47 yards and 1 score in Colts' Week 16 win over Pittsburgh December 28th, 2020