Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills
Free agent wide receiver Kenny Stills, formerly of the Houston Texans, is visiting the Buffalo Bills Wednesday, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Schefter says there is "optimism" that a deal gets done. This is the first reported interest in Stills since the Texans released him last month. Cole Beasley is week-to-week with a leg injury and John Brown was just placed on the COVID-19 list, so the Bills could use some reinforcements at wideout as they head into the postseason.
Stills averaged 1.9 targets in 10 games for the Texans this season. He ranks 64th in Reception Net Expected Points per target among the 163 wide receivers with at least 10 targets this season.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021
- Bills' Stefon Diggs (oblique) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021