Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday
Denver Broncos wide receiver KJ Hamler did not practice on Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 17 game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Hamler suffered a concussion in the team's loss to the Los Angeles Chargers, getting ruled out midway through the contest. Starting the week off by not practicing - and thus, remaining in the NFL's concussion protocol - isn't a good sign as to being available for the season finale. If he can't go, DaeSean Hamilton would likely slot into the No. 3 receiver role. Keep an eye on his participation levels over the next few days.
In 13 games in his rookie season, Hamler has 30 catches on 56 targets for 381 yards and 3 touchdowns. Vegas currently ranks 30th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Denver's K.J. Hamler (concussion) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Raiders January 1st, 2021
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) will not return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) questionable to return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve December 26th, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) ruled out for Week 16's matchup against Chargers December 25th, 2020