Deshaun Watson (hand) says he will play in Texans' finale
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson (hand) said he'll play in Week 17 against the Tennessee Titans.
Watson injured his throwing hand near the end of the Texans' loss to the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday. Interim head coach Romeo Crennel said Watson "got it banged up but he was able to come back. He felt good about it. The doctors didn’t think anything major was an issue." Watson has thrown for over 300 yards in back-to-back games and five of his last six. He should be able to cap off the season with another gaudy stat line versus a porous Titans secondary.
Watson scored 26.8 FanDuel points in Week 16. The Titans are allowing the fourth-most FanDuel points per game to the quarterback position this season.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson (hand) says he will play in Texans' finale December 28th, 2020
- Brandin Cooks comes away with 141 yards, touchdown for Texans December 28th, 2020
- Texans' David Johnson scores twice in Week 16 loss to Cincinnati December 28th, 2020