Eric Ebron produces 47 yards and 1 score in Colts' Week 16 win over Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Eric Ebron produced five receptions for 47 yards and one touchdown in Week 16's victory over the Indianapolis Colts.
In a revenge game opportunity, Ebron emerged with his first score this month on a five-yard catch during the fourth quarter of Pittsburgh's comeback victory. Excluding Week 15's performance due to injury, Ebron has been seeing consistent volume in December, averaging 5.2 receptions for 49.6 yards on 8.5 targets.
In Sunday's win against the Colts, Ebron scored 13.2 FanDuel points and finished as Week 16's sixth ranked tight end.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020