Derek Carr (groin) not listed on Raiders' Week 16 injury report
Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (groin) is not listed on the team's injury report for Week 16's contest against the Miami Dolphins.
Carr appears on track to play on Saturday night after the Raiders' quarterback participated in a full practice on Wednesday. In a challenging opportunity against a Dolphins' defense ranked sixth in fantasy points allowed to quarterbacks, our models project Carr to score 17.2 FanDuel points at the salary of $7,200.
Carr's Week 16 projection includes 22.6 completions for 261.9 yards and 1.5 touchdowns.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020