Derek Carr (groin) fully participates in Raiders' Wednesday practice
Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (groin) was a full participant in Wednesday's practice.
Carr's full practice is a great sign towards his Week 16 status against the Miami Dolphins. In a tough matchup against numberFire's third ranked pass defense, expect Marcus Mariota to start under center if Carr is inactive on Saturday night.
Mariota's current Week 16 projection includes 20.0 completions for 251.8 yards and 1.4 touchdowns and 5.0 rushing attempts for 24.1 yards.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020