49ers' Raheem Mostert (ankle) placed on injured reserve, out for the season
San Francisco 49ers running back Raheem Mostert (ankle) is set to be placed on injured reserve, ending his 2020 season.
Mostert suffered another high-ankle sprain in Week 15's loss to the Dallas Cowboys. The injury was to the same ankle that Mostert hurt earlier in the season, and he has been placed on injured reserve. Jeff Wilson is reportedly also dealing with an ankle injury, which could leave the 49ers with just Jerick McKinnon and Tevin Coleman for Week 16's game against the Arizona Cardinals. If Wilson is available, he would likely lead the 49ers' backfield in touches in Week 16.
The 49ers are 4.5-point underdogs against the Cardinals in Week 16. Their implied team total of 22.0 points is tied for the lowest team total on Saturday's three-game slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020