Dolphins place Myles Gaskin on reserve/COVID list
The Miami Dolphins have placed running back Myles Gaskin on the reserve/COVID list.
Gaskin had just returned from a knee injury that landed him on the injured reserve earlier this season, and now will miss at least one game after being placed on the reserve/COVID list.
The Dolphins will be without Gaskin, Matt Breida (reserve/COVID) and Salvon Ahmed (shoulder), meaning the team will likely be featuring some combination of Patrick Laird, DeAndre Washington, Malcolm Perry, and Lynn Bowden as they take on the Kansas City Chiefs this week.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021