Ravens-Steelers Week 12 game now scheduled for Wednesday
The Baltimore Ravens-Pittsburgh Steelers Week 12 game has been moved from Tuesday to Wednesday, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
In related news, the Steelers' Week 13 game against the Washington Football Team has been rescheduled for next Monday. The Ravens are also scheduled to play the Dallas Cowboys on Monday night in Week 13. If Wednesday's game is played, it will be just the sixth Wednesday game in NFL history and only the second since 1948.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Steelers are currently 10.5-point favorites over the Ravens in Week 12.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020
- Eric Ebron produces 47 yards and 1 score in Colts' Week 16 win over Pittsburgh December 28th, 2020