Colts' Zach Pascal (knee, foot) questionable for Week 12's clash with Titans
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Zach Pascal (knee, foot) is questionable for Week 12's game against the Tennessee Titans.
Pascal returned to practice on Friday, logging a limited session after back-to-back DNPs to start the week. If active, our models expect him to see 3.9 targets against the Titans.
Pascal's Week 12 projection includes 2.4 receptions, 30.3 yards, 0.20 touchdowns, and 5.5 FanDuel points.
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills January 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown day-to-day for Buccaneers with minor knee injury January 19th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Colts' DeForest Buckner (ankle) officially available for Saturday's game against Buffalo January 9th, 2021
- Colts' Rocky Ya-Sin (concussion) DNP on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Philip Rivers, Colts advance to playoffs versus Bills January 4th, 2021
- Colts place Jordan Wilkins on reserve/COVID-19 list January 3rd, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (concussion) will play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2021
- Colts' Anthony Castonzo undergoing season-ending ankle surgery December 30th, 2020