Jalen Reagor 'buried' on Eagles depth chart, trade possible
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Jalen Reagor is "buried" on the depth chart and is a potential trade candidate, writes Zach Berman of The Athletic.
Berman believes that Quez Watkins is a more ideal fit than Reagor for the Eagles' No. 3 receiver job due to his speed and he says that head coach Nick Sirianni considers Zach Pascal "one of the best depth receivers in the NFL," so Reagor may be fifth on the depth chart following last week's acquisition of A.J. Brown. Reagor is a 2020 first-round pick, so the Eagles should be able to yield a respectable return based off draft capital alone.
Reagor averaged 3.4 FanDuel points per game last season and caught 33 passes on 57 targets for 299 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- Jalen Reagor 'buried' on Eagles depth chart, trade possible May 4th, 2022
- Titans' A.J. Brown traded to Eagles April 28th, 2022
- Eagles sign receiver Zach Pascal to one-year deal March 21st, 2022
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021
- Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington January 1st, 2021