Gase: Sam Darnold (shoulder) expected to start in Jets' Week 12 matchup against Miami
According to head coach Adam Gase, New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold (shoulder) will start in Week 12's contest against the Miami Dolphins.
Darnold is expected to return after missing two games with a shoulder injury. In a tough matchup against numberFire's top ranked pass defense, our models project the Jets' quarterback to score 15.7 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,500.
Darnold's Week 12 projection includes 20.6 completions for 229.4 yards and 1.4 touchdowns.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (calf) active for Week 15 December 20th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine (ankle) remains on injured reserve for Week 15 December 19th, 2020