Rapoport: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson tests positive for COVID-19
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19.
Jackson will miss Week 12's divisional showdown against the Pittsburgh Steelers if the league decides to have the game on Sunday. Expect Robert Griffin to start against numberFire's second ranked pass defense if the Ravens play.
Griffin's current Week 12 projection includes 17.2 completions for 196.0 yards and 1.2 touchdowns.
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest against Titans January 8th, 2021
- Willie Snead (ankle) upgraded for Ravens January 7th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) absent on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (illness) unexpectedly active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (back) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021