Colts' Zach Pascal (knee, foot) remains sidelined on Thursday
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Zach Pascal (knee, foot) did not practice on Thursday.
Pascal's future participation in Friday's practice will be crucial after the Colts' receiver logged consecutive estimated DNPs. Expect Michael Pittman Jr. to see more volume in Week 12's contest against the Tennessee Titans if Pascal is inactive.
Pittman's current projection against the Titans includes 4.0 receptions for 48.6 yards on 6.0 targets.
- Antonio Brown (knee) ruled out for Buccaneers in NFC Championship January 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Colts' Philip Rivers announces retirement after 17 seasons January 20th, 2021
- Colts' DeForest Buckner (ankle) officially available for Saturday's game against Buffalo January 9th, 2021
- Colts' Rocky Ya-Sin (concussion) DNP on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Philip Rivers, Colts advance to playoffs versus Bills January 4th, 2021
- Colts place Jordan Wilkins on reserve/COVID-19 list January 3rd, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (concussion) will play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2021