Dolphins' "not concerned" Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) will miss Week 12's game against Jets
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa is expected to play against the New York Jets in Week 12 despite being limited at practice on Thursday with a thumb injury.
Tagovailoa is "banged up a little bit" according to Brian Flores, but the Dolphins' coach is not concerned, at this time, that he will miss Week 12's game against the Jets.
Our models project Tagovailoa for 227.8 passing yards, 1.6 touchdowns, 0.9 interceptions, and 16.5 FanDuel points. He is the QB23 in our weekly rankings.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (hamstring) limited on Wednesday December 30th, 2020