Jaguars' Tyler Eifert (concussion) limited in Wednesday's practice
Jacksonville Jaguars tight end Tyler Eifert was a limited participant in practice Wednesday, the team announced.
Eifert is apparently dealing with a concussion, which isn't a good sign as to his potential availability come Sunday's Week 12 game against the Cleveland Browns. The fact that he was able to be out there in any capacity could be a good sign, but he'll still need to clear the NFL's concussion protocol before anything of substance can happen.
Our models currently project Eifert for 3.3 catches, 31.0 yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 6.6 FanDuel points.
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Colts January 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville's D.J. Chark (shin) remains out on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) misses practice Wednesday, uncertain for season finale December 30th, 2020
- Mike Glennon will finish out Jaguars' season under center December 30th, 2020
- James Robinson (ankle) shut down for Jaguars' finale December 30th, 2020