Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) limited in Wednesday's practice
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice with a thumb injury.
Well, this is the last thing that Tagovailoa needed. The rookie quarterback was benched in Sunday's loss to the Denver Broncos, and now. he has an injury - perhaps this ailment was the cause of his poor play. If Tagovailoa can't go on Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the New York Jets, Ryan Fitzpatrick would be in line to start. But at this point in time, it doesn't seem like the rookie is necessarily in too much danger of sitting.
Our models currently project Tagovailoa for 227.8 passing yards, 1.6 touchdowns, 0.9 interceptions and 16.5 FanDuel points.
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (hamstring) limited on Wednesday December 30th, 2020