Bears' Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) practices in full Wednesday
Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky was a full participant in Wednesday's practice ahead of the team's Week 12 game against the Green Bay Packers.
Trubisky has been nursing a shoulder injury for a while now, but it seems as though that ailment is firmly in the rearview mirror. With Nick Foles sidelined with a hip injury, Trubisky took all of the first-team reps at practice. It's unclear what will happen if Foles is healthy enough to play Sunday, but the decision will be made for head coach Matt Nagy if the veteran can't suit up.
Green Bay currently ranks 11th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Bears' Anthony Miller ejected from Sunday's game against Saints January 10th, 2021
- Chicago's Darnell Mooney (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's playoff matchup against Saints January 9th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Chicago's playoff matchup against Saints January 8th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) estimated non-participant in Chicago's Wednesday practice January 6th, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Allen Robinson reaches century mark for Chicago December 28th, 2020