Texans' Kenny Stills (quad) limited at Tuesday's practice
Houston Texans wide receiver Kenny Stills was limited at Tuesday's practice with a quad injury.
Stills left Week 11's win over the New England Patriots early with a leg injury and did not return. He opened this week with back-to-back limited practices and will likely be questionable for Week 12's game against the Detroit Lions on Thursday. If active, our models project Stills to see 3.1 targets against Detroit.
The Texans are 3.0-point favorites over the Lions in Week 12. Their implied team total of 27.25 points is the highest team total on Thursday's three-game main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Bucs' Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) out for Sunday January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes dealing with turf toe January 24th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021
- Bills' Stefon Diggs (oblique) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021