Patriots' N'Keal Harry (shoulder) active for Week 11 against Houston
New England Patriots wide receiver N'Keal Harry will play Sunday in the team's Week 11 game against the Houston Texans.
Harry has been sidelined due to a shoulder injury, but it seems as though the young wideout is healthy enough to make a return to the field. With Harry back in the fold, Jakobi Meyers will likely see a downshift in targets, even if it's a slight drop.
Our models project Harry for 3.1 catches, 36.5 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 6.7 FanDuel points.
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ankle) not expected to play in Week 12's contest against Seahawks November 28th, 2020
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) limited again on Friday November 27th, 2020
- Buccaneers' Jamel Dean (concussion) ruled out for Week 12 showdown with Chiefs November 27th, 2020
- Jaguars' Andrew Norwell (arm) ruled out for Week 12's game against Browns November 27th, 2020
- Bears' Akiem Hicks (hamstring) questionable for Week 12's showdown with Packers November 27th, 2020
- 49ers not optimistic Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) will be available for Week 12 November 27th, 2020
- Patriots' Isaiah Wynn (knee) ruled out for Week 12's game against Cardinals November 27th, 2020
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (shoulder) questionable for Week 12 November 27th, 2020
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) out for the rest of the season November 27th, 2020
- James White logs 11 touches in New England loss November 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Damien Harris rushes for 43 yards, touchdown November 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Damiere Byrd totals 132 yards and a score in Week 11 loss to Texans November 22nd, 2020