Russini: Saints' Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) will not play against Atlanta in Week 11
New Orleans Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore will miss the team's Week 11 game against the Atlanta Falcons, according to Diana Russini of ESPN.
Lattimore was limited in practice all week with the abdomen injury he suffered in last Sunday's win over the San Francisco 49ers. It seems as though despite his best efforts, he won't be out there against Atlanta. That means Julio Jones will no longer by shadowed by arguably the best cornerback in football - Patrick Robinson will likely have the honor of trying to contain Jones. The Falcons are also getting Calvin Ridley back, so it could be a big day for their passing attack.
Entering Week 11, the Saints ranked 10th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad, finger) active for Sunday's showdown with Saints January 17th, 2021
- Update: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (concussion) will not return against Browns January 17th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints activate Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) from injured reserve on Saturday January 16th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021