Seahawks say Chris Carson (foot) will return Week 12
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson (foot) will return for Week 12 against the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday night, according to head coach Pete Carroll.
Carson hasn't played since Week 7. Carlos Hyde returned from a hamstring issue Thursday night and produced 95 yards on 16 touches with a touchdown in a victory over the Arizona Cardinals. Carson's return will make Hyde unusable in most fantasy formats but it should be a boost for a Seahawks team that went 2-3 with him banged up.
Carson is averaging 17.9 FanDuel points in his five healthy games this season. He also ranks third in numberFire's rushing efficiency metric out of 52 running backs with at least 50 carries this season.
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills January 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown day-to-day for Buccaneers with minor knee injury January 19th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) available for Saturday's game against Rams January 5th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulder) expected to be a game-time decision for Saturday's clash with Rams January 5th, 2021