Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger doesn't expect his knee to be an issue moving forward
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger told reporters after Week 9's win over the Dallas Cowboys that he doesn't expect his knee to be an issue moving forward.
If true, it's excellent news for Roethlisberger and the fantasy value of every single member of the Steelers, who all saw last season what happens when Pittsburgh is forced to turn to their backup quarterbacks. After suffering a knee injury near the end of the first half, Roethlisberger went to the locker room but returned for the second half and completed a comeback against the Cowboys. Next up for Ben and the Steelers is a meeting with the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 10.
Roethlisberger completed 29 of 42 attempts for 306 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 9, resulting in 25.04 FanDuel points. Our models project him to score 19.5 FanDuel points against the Bengals in Week 10.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020
- Eric Ebron produces 47 yards and 1 score in Colts' Week 16 win over Pittsburgh December 28th, 2020