Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle, hamstring) officially active for Week 9's game against Tampa Bay
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas is officially active for Week 9's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday Night Football.
Thomas, as expected, is active for the first time since Week 1's game against the Buccaneers. After battling a high-ankle sprain and hamstring issues, Thomas will play the second game of his 2020 season tonight. Our models expect him to see 10.2 targets against Tampa Bay. Drew Brees (shoulder) is also active.
Our models project Thomas for 7.6 receptions for 82.0 yards, 0.53 touchdowns, and 15.1 FanDuel points.
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Leonard Fournette will start for Buccaneers against Saints January 15th, 2021
- Ronald Jones (quad) a game-time call for Buccaneers on Sunday January 15th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) doesn't practice Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Saints activate Alvin Kamara from COVID-19 reserve list, will play in Sunday's Wild Card contest against Bears January 9th, 2021
- Saints activate Latavius Murray from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible for Sunday's playoff matchup against Bears January 6th, 2021