Michael Thomas (hamstring, ankle) practicing for Saints
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas (hamstring, ankle) is practicing Wednesday.
Thomas should finally be able to play Sunday night against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for the first time since the first game of the season. Emmanuel Sanders (COVID-19) and Marquez Callaway (ankle) also practiced Wednesday. Alvin Kamara has averaged 9.7 targets per game without Thomas in the lineup. Tre'Quan Smith will likely see a reduced role moving forward.
Thomas will be returning against a Buccaneers pass defense that is No. 5 in numberFire's advanced team rankings. They are allowing the ninth-fewest FanDuel points per game (27.0) to the wide receiver position.
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) DNP on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) doesn't practice Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Saints activate Alvin Kamara from COVID-19 reserve list, will play in Sunday's Wild Card contest against Bears January 9th, 2021
- Saints activate Latavius Murray from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible for Sunday's playoff matchup against Bears January 6th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (concussion) limited on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle) officially designated to return Wednesday January 6th, 2021