49ers' Jeff Wilson (ankle) heading to injured reserve
The San Francisco 49ers have placed running back Jeff Wilson (ankle) on the injured reserve.
Wilson was listed as questionable headed into Sunday's game against the New England Patriots with a calf strain, but that didn't stop him from putting up 113 yards on the ground and 3 touchdowns. Unfortunately, he joined both Raheem Mostert and Tevin Coleman as yet another injured 49ers running back by the end of the game. He'll miss at least the next 3 games while on the injured reserve.
The 49ers have one of the most dominant running games in the league, and can seemingly turn anyone into a fantasy-relevant player at a whim. At this point, the team is left with just Jerick McKinnon and JaMycal Hasty at the position, which narrows down the possibilities significantly for fantasy football purposes.
- Eagles activate Jordan Howard off of practice squad December 5th, 2020
- Texans activate David Johnson (concussion) from injured reserve December 5th, 2020
- Donovan Peoples-Jones slated to become the Browns' WR3 December 5th, 2020
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (ACL) will return to practice next week December 5th, 2020
- Running back LeGarrette Blount officially retires December 5th, 2020
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) "feeling fresh" for Monday night December 5th, 2020
- Deebo Samuel (hamstring) fully participates in 49ers' Friday practice December 4th, 2020
- Shanahan: 49ers expect Deebo Samuel (hamstring) to practice on Friday, 'should be good' for Week 13's matchup against Bills December 4th, 2020
- Tevin Coleman (knee) not listed on 49ers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2020
- San Francisco's Brandon Aiyuk (non-injury related) full participant on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (hamstring) not practicing on Thursday 'as a precautionary measure' December 3rd, 2020