Cowboys put DE Everson Griffen on trade block
The Dallas Cowboys have "made it known" that defensive end Everson Griffen is available for trades.
The Cowboys' defense has been nothing short of a disaster in 2020, even with the offseason addition of Everson Griffen. Down nearly their entire starting offensive line and stud quarterback Dak Prescott, the Cowboys appear to be throwing in the towel on the 2020 season.
Griffen has still contributed 2.5 sacks already in 2020 and another 3 tackles for a loss despite the Cowboys' defensive woes. He settled for a relatively cheap contract during this COVID-19 offseason and could be a valuable trade target for contenders in need of a pass-rusher.
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- Lions reportedly fire Matt Patricia and Bob Quinn November 28th, 2020
- Detroit's Adrian Peterson scores 2 touchdowns in Week 12's loss to Texans November 26th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) ruled out for Week 12's clash with Texans on Thanksgiving November 26th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) unlikely to play against Texans on Thanksgiving November 26th, 2020
- D'Andre Swift (concussion) questionable for Lions on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2020
- Danny Amendola (hip) out for Detroit again versus Texans November 25th, 2020