Saints' Drew Brees scores thrice in thrilling Week 7 win over Carolina
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees had a solid performance Sunday in the team's 27-24 win over the Carolina Panthers.
The 41-year-old Brees has looked his age at numerous points this season, but he turned back the clock for a great outing against the Panthers. He completed 29-of-36 pass attempts for 287 yards and a pair of touchdowns. He also carried the ball 3 times for 2 yards and another score, punching one in on a quarterback sneak. Brees could likely continue to age poorly as the season goes on, but this was certainly an encouraging performance to see from the veteran.
Brees finished with 23.68 FanDuel points, ranking 10th among all passers. He's currently projected for 17.78 next week against a tough Bears defense.
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (COVID-19) receives positive and negative test results November 24th, 2020
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) expected to practice on Wednesday November 24th, 2020
- Ravens remain committed to Marquise Brown's involvement November 24th, 2020
- Baltimore still plans on running ball versus Steelers November 24th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith providing "invaluable" support to the offense's play calls November 24th, 2020
- Texans' Laremy Tunsil (flu) returns to practice November 24th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas hauls in 9 catches for 104 yards in win over Atlanta November 23rd, 2020
- Saints' Taysom Hill accounts for 284 total yards and 2 scores in Week 11's win over Falcons November 22nd, 2020
- Russini: Saints' Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) will not play against Atlanta in Week 11 November 22nd, 2020
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara (foot) available for Week 11 after Friday's full practice November 20th, 2020
- Saints' Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) questionable for Week 11's showdown with Falcons November 20th, 2020
- Saints place Drew Brees (ribs) on injured reserve November 20th, 2020