Texans' Deshaun Watson tosses for 309 yards and 2 touchdowns in loss to Green Bay
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson had another solid performance in the team's 35-20 Week 7 loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Watson came out of the gates slow, but he was able to respond in a big way as the game wore on. He finished completing 29-of-39 attempts for 309 yards and a pair of touchdowns while also adding 38 yards on 7 attempts on the ground. Green Bay's stout defense limited the explosive plays, but Watson continued to be efficient while also avoiding any turnovers.
Watson finished with 24.16 FanDuel points, ranking 9th among all passers in Week 7. The Texans are headed on a bye before a matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 9.
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- Cole Beasley praises Bills' play-calling December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Texans' rookie Isaiah Coulter expected to see snaps December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins could see more work out of the slot in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Keke Coutee expected to operate as #2 wide receiver moving forward December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller announces 6-game suspension for PEDs November 30th, 2020
- Texans and Kenny Stills agree to part ways November 27th, 2020