Saints' Michael Thomas (hamstring) could miss Week 8 as well
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas isn't a lock to return in Week 8, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Thomas suffered a hamstring strain during practice, one that pretty quickly ruled him out for this Sunday's Week 7 game against the Carolina Panthers. Now Schefter is reporting he could miss Week 8's game against the Chicago Bears, and it's unclear when, if at all, Thomas will be at full strength for the passing attack.
Our models currently project Thomas for 8.36 catches, 88.80 receiving yards, 0.61 touchdowns and 16.7 FanDuel points for next week's game against the Bears.
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (COVID-19) receives positive and negative test results November 24th, 2020
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) expected to practice on Wednesday November 24th, 2020
- Ravens remain committed to Marquise Brown's involvement November 24th, 2020
- Baltimore still plans on running ball versus Steelers November 24th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith providing "invaluable" support to the offense's play calls November 24th, 2020
- Texans' Laremy Tunsil (flu) returns to practice November 24th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas hauls in 9 catches for 104 yards in win over Atlanta November 23rd, 2020
- Saints' Taysom Hill accounts for 284 total yards and 2 scores in Week 11's win over Falcons November 22nd, 2020
- Russini: Saints' Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) will not play against Atlanta in Week 11 November 22nd, 2020
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara (foot) available for Week 11 after Friday's full practice November 20th, 2020
- Saints' Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) questionable for Week 11's showdown with Falcons November 20th, 2020
- Saints place Drew Brees (ribs) on injured reserve November 20th, 2020