Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (shoulder) limited on Wednesday
Seattle Seahawks running back Carlos Hyde was a limited participant in practice on Wednesday.
Hyde has missed three straight games due to his shoulder injury, not taking any contact in practice during the week. But that changed Wednesday, according to Pete Carroll, which leads one to believe he could suit up this Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals. If Hyde is to return to the field, he'll likely take some work away from Chris Carson.
Arizona's defense has been roughly average against the run, ranking 17th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per attempt.
- Giants list Daniel Jones (hamstring) as doubtful for Week 13's game against Seattle December 4th, 2020
- Miami's Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) doubtful for Week 13's matchup against Bengals December 4th, 2020
- Minnesota's Irv Smith (back) ruled out for Week 13's contest against Jaguars December 4th, 2020
- Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) out for Week 13's game against Browns December 4th, 2020
- Jaguars' Chris Conley (hip) questionable for Week 13's game against Minnesota December 4th, 2020
- Houston's David Johnson (concussion) on track to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Seattle's Chris Carson (foot) remains limited on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (toe) DNP on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Seattle's Josh Gordon (suspension) reinstated on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Carroll: Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) could start practicing soon December 2nd, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Dunlap (foot) undergoes MRI on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- Seahawks wanting Russell Wilson to cook less December 1st, 2020