Raiders' Bryan Edwards (ankle, foot) doesn't practice Wednesday
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Bryan Edwards did not practice Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 7 game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The Raiders are coming off of a bye week, so Edwards still not practicing is a rough sign for his potential availability come Sunday. Hopefully for him and the team, he'll get back on the field within the next couple days. But if not, expect Hunter Renfrow and Nelson Agholor to get extra work behind speedster Henry Ruggs.
Tampa Bay's pass defense has been stellar through Week 6, ranking 3rd in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- Rapoport: Josh Jacobs (ankle) has chance to play for Raiders Week 13 November 30th, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs reportedly dealing with ankle sprain November 30th, 2020
- Hunter Renfrow leads Raiders in ugly loss November 30th, 2020
- Las Vegas' Darren Waller records 4 receptions for 23 yards in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Raiders' Derek Carr commits 4 turnovers in Week 12's blowout loss to Atlanta November 30th, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (hip) available for Week 12's game against Falcons November 27th, 2020