Dolphins' Myles Gaskin avoiding complacency heading into Week 7 bye
Miami Dolphins running back Myles Gaskin told reporters that he is "not trying to be complacent at all" following a career-best performance in Week 6's win over the New York Jets.
Gaskin told reporters that he is "very thankful that the coaches are putting trust in me, but I think I can do a lot better personally, for myself and for this team. I just need to keep growing, and I think I've been on that path, just kind of learning from my mistakes each week and just trying to get better each and every day, not trying to be complacent at all. I give everything I can to this team and this organization." Gaskins has emerged from a crowded Dolphins backfield as true feature back, heavily involved on the ground and through the air each week. He is averaging 13.6 carries and 4.5 receptions per week, having caught 27 of his 29 targets (93.1%) through 6 weeks. Gaskins and the Dolphins are on bye in Week 7 before a meeting with the Los Angeles Rams in Week 8.
Gaskin's Week 8 projection against the Rams includes 65.5 rushing yards, 23.3 receiving yards, 0.78 touchdowns, and 15.1 FanDuel points. He is the RB12 in our rest of season fantasy projections.
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- Cole Beasley praises Bills' play-calling December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) uncertain for Dolphins Week 13 November 30th, 2020
- DeVante Parker paces Dolphins with 14 targets, 8 catches, 119 yards November 30th, 2020
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Ryan Fitzpatrick to start for Dolphins in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) officially inactive for Dolphins in Week 12 November 29th, 2020