Houston's David Johnson posts 69 yards in Week 6's overtime loss
Houston Texans running back David Johnson produced 69 scrimmage yards and one touchdown on 20 touches in Week 6's overtime loss to the Tennessee Titans.
For the third straight week, Johnson was heavily involved in Houston's game plan with a season-high 20 touches. Despite a lack of explosive plays, the veteran back remains a solid but unspectacular RB2, averaging 14.5 rushing attempts and 3.3 targets per game.
In Week 6's loss to the Titans, Johnson scored 13.4 FanDuel points. Through six weeks, the 28-year old is averaging 11.8 FanDuel points per game.
- Mike Glennon making another start for Jaguars in Week 13 December 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Texans' rookie Isaiah Coulter expected to see snaps December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins could see more work out of the slot in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Keke Coutee expected to operate as #2 wide receiver moving forward December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller announces 6-game suspension for PEDs November 30th, 2020
- Texans and Kenny Stills agree to part ways November 27th, 2020