Chiefs' Tyreek Hill gets rushing score in loss to Oakland
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill took a handoff to the endzone in the team's 40-32 loss to the Oakland Raiders in Week 5.
Hill didn't get much room to operate out wide, as he hauled in just 3 of 6 targets on the day - albeit for 78 receiving yards. His biggest play of the game though came on the ground, as he took a reverse 10 yards untouched into the endzone. Surprisingly, Oakland walked away with the win, but Hill got his from a fantasy perspective.
The 26-year-old finished with 16.8 FanDuel points, finishing 13th among receivers in Week 5. Our models currently project him for 15.5 next week against teh Buffalo Bills.
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (COVID-19) receives positive and negative test results November 24th, 2020
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) expected to practice on Wednesday November 24th, 2020
- Ravens remain committed to Marquise Brown's involvement November 24th, 2020
- Baltimore still plans on running ball versus Steelers November 24th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith providing "invaluable" support to the offense's play calls November 24th, 2020
- Texans' Laremy Tunsil (flu) returns to practice November 24th, 2020
- Chiefs place Byron Pringle (ankle) on injured reserve November 24th, 2020
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire totals 77 yards, 2 touchdowns in Chiefs win November 23rd, 2020
- Travis Kelce catches Chiefs' game-winning touchdown November 23rd, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill posts 11/102 receiving line with touchdown in win over Oakland November 23rd, 2020
- Mecole Hardman activated from Kansas City's COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 11 November 21st, 2020
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf, hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's game against Las Vegas November 21st, 2020