Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle) still not practicing Thursday
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas was not a participant in Thursday's practice.
This isn't a surprise, as Thomas' high-ankle sprain diagnosis is expected to be a multi-week affair - though the team decided against placing him on injured reserve. While Thomas has publicly been adamant about trying to beat the timeline he was given, another missed practice doesn't bode well for his chances of playing Sunday against Green Bay. Emmanuel Sanders and Tre'Quan Smith figure to be the top receiving options should Thomas be held out.
Green Bay's secondary has been pretty solid through two weeks, ranking 13th in the NFL in adjusted defensive net expected points per pass play.
- Packers confident in A.J. Dillon if needed against Texans in Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson praises "great" offensive line ahead of Week 7 clash with Cardinals October 23rd, 2020
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson (calf) questionable for Week 7's game against Patriots October 23rd, 2020
- Rams' Robert Woods (groin) DNP on Friday October 23rd, 2020
- Antonio Brown signs one-year deal with Tampa Bay Buccaneers, "likely" to debut against Saints in Week 9 October 23rd, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (hand) expected to play against Chicago in Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Alvin Kamara looking to make the game go through the Saints' running backs against Carolina in Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- New Orleans' Michael Thomas (hamstring) ruled out for Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Schefter: Saints' Emmanuel Sanders placed on COVID-19 Reserve List, out for Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Pelissero: Michael Thomas (hamstring, ankle) uncertain for Saints versus Panthers October 22nd, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle, hamstring) limited Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Michael Thomas' discipline from Saints is done October 21st, 2020