Christian Kirk (groin) on Cardinals' sidelines again Thursday
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk (groin) is not practicing Thursday.
Kirk will likely need to at least get in a limited session on Friday to get cleared for Week 3 against the Detroit Lions. He's run the second-most routes on the Cardinals behind DeAndre Hopkins but has reeled in just 3 catches on 9 targets for 57 yards. Larry Fitzgerald could draw more targets on Sunday if Kirk is sidelined. Andy Isabella may also be asked to play more.
Kirk is the WR37 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings and has a salary of $5,600 on FanDuel. Our models expect him to score 9.7 FanDuel points with 6.5 targets, 3.9 receptions, and 50.9 yards in Week 3. The Lions rank 24th in pass defense through two games, per numberFire's analytics.
- Atlanta's Calvin Ridley (ankle) will not return on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (hamstring) DNP on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) practices in full on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Seattle's Chris Carson (foot) misses Thursday's practice October 29th, 2020
- Eric Ebron (elbow) returns to full participation in Pittsburgh's Thursday practice October 29th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (toe) fully participates in Thursday's practice October 29th, 2020
- Chase Edmonds expected to be Cardinals' primary back October 27th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kenyan Drake (ankle) to miss "a few weeks" October 26th, 2020
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds contributes 145 scrimmage yards in Week 7's overtime victory over Seattle October 26th, 2020
- Arizona's Kenyan Drake (ankle) will undergo MRI on Monday, X-Rays negative October 26th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray explodes for 4 touchdowns in win over Seattle October 26th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins catches 10 for 103, touchdown in Cardinals win October 26th, 2020