Rams' Cam Akers (ribs) misses Wednesday's practice
Los Angeles Rams running back Cam Akers wasn't a participant in Wednesday's practice.
As the Rams start to gear up to play the Buffalo Bills Sunday, they've been without running backs Malcolm Brown and Akers. The latter, a rookie, is dealing with a ribs injury that is being called day-to-day by head coach Sean McVay. Keep a close eye on his practice participation over the next couple days, as a DNP on the first injury report is certainly inauspicious.
The Rams are facing a Bills defense that has been surprisingly porous on the ground through two weeks. It's allowing 0.2 adjusted net expected points per rush play, ranking 27th in the NFL.
- Phillip Lindsay (concussion) not practicing for Broncos October 28th, 2020
- Joe Mixon (foot) on Bengals sidelines Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (ankle) sitting out for Ravens on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton in concussion protocol October 28th, 2020
- Jordan Reed (knee) designated to return for 49ers October 28th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) designated to return October 28th, 2020
- Rams' Terrell Burgess (ankle) ruled out for the season October 27th, 2020
- Rams' Malcolm Brown rushes for 57 yards, scores October 27th, 2020
- Cooper Kupp contributes 59 yards for Rams October 27th, 2020
- Robert Woods loses fumble in Rams win October 27th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson totals 17 touches, 77 yards as Rams beat Bears October 27th, 2020
- Jared Goff throws 2 touchdowns in easy Rams win October 27th, 2020