Dolphins confirm Ryan Fitzpatrick as Week 2 starter
Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores confirmed that Ryan Fitzpatrick will be the team's starting quarterback for Week 2's matchup against the Buffalo Bills.
Fitzpatrick was not very good in Week 1 against the New England Patriots, completing 20 of 30 pass attempts for just 191 yards and 3 interceptions. With first-round pick Tua Tagovailoa reportedly healthy, it seems like it's only a matter of time before the Dolphins make a switch at quarterback.
Fitzpatrick will take on the Bills next week, whose defense had no trouble locking up the New York Jets' sputtering offense. Fitzpatrick is likely on thin ice as the team's starter.
- Jordan Akins (ankle, concussion) not practicing for Texans October 22nd, 2020
- Week 7's Buccaneers-Raiders contest rescheduled to 4:05 PM EST October 22nd, 2020
- Baker Mayfield to switch up Browns snap counts October 22nd, 2020
- Week 7's Seattle-Arizona matchup moved to Sunday night slot October 22nd, 2020
- K.J. Hamler (hamstring) practicing for Broncos in Week 7 October 22nd, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) joins Falcons practice Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin avoiding complacency heading into Week 7 bye October 20th, 2020
- Ryan Fitzpatrick replaced as Dolphins' starter October 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Tua Tagovailoa to take over as Dolphins' starter after bye October 20th, 2020
- Miami's Myles Gaskin accumulates 126 scrimmage yards in Week 6 October 19th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa makes NFL debut against Jets in Week 6 October 18th, 2020
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (groin) questionable to return against Jets in Week 6 October 18th, 2020