N'Keal Harry (shoulder) 'good to go' Sunday for Pats
New England Patriots wide receiver N'Keal Harry (shoulder) is 'good to go' for Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Harry will have every chance to operate as the Pats' WR2 behind Julian Edelman this season on the team's paper-thin wide receiver depth chart. It's unclear how the Patriots will look in a post-Tom Brady era, but new quarterback Cam Newton has featured receivers of Harry's size (6'4", 225-pounds) in the past
The Dolphins were a good matchup for receivers in 2019, but overhauled their defensive back depth chart in the offseason and could have stud cornerback Xavien Howard back Week 1, making this a tougher matchup than one might think for receivers. Harry is our WR43 this week and is projected to score 6.74 fantasy points.
- Washington expected to sign Robert Foster to active roster October 20th, 2020
- Bengals' John Ross looking for a "fresh start" away from Cincinnati October 20th, 2020
- Raiders' Marcus Mariota (pec) activated off injured/reserve list on Tuesday October 20th, 2020
- Cowboys' Brandon Knight (knee) ruled out for Week 7 game against Washington October 20th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Ingram dealing with "mid- to high-ankle sprain" heading into Week 7 bye October 20th, 2020
- Eagles confident in Boston Scott heading into Week 7 showdown with Giants October 20th, 2020
- Patriots' Cam Newton struggles to throw in Week 6 upset loss to Denver October 19th, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee) active for Pats in Week 6 October 18th, 2020
- Patriots place Sony Michel (quad) on Reserve/COVID-19 list October 17th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (knee) questionable but expected to play against Denver in Week 6 October 16th, 2020
- Patriots' James Ferentz placed on reserve/COVID-19 list October 16th, 2020
- Reiss: Patriots reportedly cancel Friday's practice after positive COVID-19 test October 16th, 2020