Jarvis Landry (hip) Week 1 snaps hinge on Browns' gameplan
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry (hip) said his playing time in Week 1 against the Baltimore Ravens will be dependent on the gameplan.
Landry isn't listed on the injury report but he's still less than 100 percent after undergoing February hip surgery. Odell Beckham, Austin Hooper, and Kareem Hunt should see more targets if the Browns are going to manage Landry's snaps to start the season. Landry led the Browns with a 26.7 percent target share in 2019.
numberFire's models expect Landry to draw 8.1 targets and score 9.5 FanDuel points on a full share of snaps Sunday. His salary is $6,300 for Week 1 and he's the WR32 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) could return for Week 8 October 26th, 2020
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (hamstring) to miss two weeks at least October 26th, 2020
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson (ankle) heading to injured reserve October 26th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (hand) inactive Monday night October 26th, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde dealing with hamstring tightness October 26th, 2020
- Cowboys put DE Everson Griffen on trade block October 26th, 2020
- Stefanski: Browns' Nick Chubb (knee) could return in Week 10 October 26th, 2020
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt produces 102 yards and 1 score in Week 7 October 26th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. done for 2020 with torn ACL October 26th, 2020
- Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Baker Mayfield bounces back with 5 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Bengals October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. feared to have suffered a "major" knee injury in Week 7 October 25th, 2020