David Johnson totals 109 yards with touchdown in Texans debut
Houston Texans running back David Johnson rushed 11 times for 77 yards and 1 touchdown and caught 3 passes for 32 yards on 4 targets in a 34-20 Week 1 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs on Thursday night.
Johnson was limited to just 5 carries in the second half because the Texans were in catch-up mode. He appeared to be back to pre-injury form and was clearly the Texans' lead back, out-touching Duke Johnson 14-5. Duke exited early with a leg injury, so David could potentially see more volume in Week 2 against the Baltimore Ravens. As long as he stays healthy, David seems poised to have a huge role in Houston's offense.
Johnson scored 18.4 FanDuel points on Thursday, beating out numberFire's projection of 11.2 FanDuel points.
- Bears' Cole Kmet (back) limited on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Steelers to start week October 28th, 2020
- Diontae Johnson (toe) does not practice for Steelers October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks' Travis Homer (knee) held out of practice October 28th, 2020
- Browns' Austin Hooper (appendix) isn't expected to play in Week 8 October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks say Carlos Hyde hamstring strain 'nothing major' October 28th, 2020
- Will Fuller finds end zone in Texans loss October 26th, 2020
- Texans' Deshaun Watson tosses for 309 yards and 2 touchdowns in loss to Green Bay October 26th, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins (ankle) ruled out for Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins (ankle/concussion) questionable for Week 7 matchup against Packers October 23rd, 2020
- Jordan Akins (ankle, concussion) not practicing for Texans October 22nd, 2020
- Houston's David Johnson posts 69 yards in Week 6's overtime loss October 19th, 2020