Houston's Deshaun Watson reportedly agrees to 4-year $160 million extension on Saturday
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson has reportedly agreed to a four-year extension on Saturday.
Watson's new contract is reportedly worth $111 million guaranteed, making him the second highest paid quarterback behind Patrick Mahomes. Despite new faces in his receiving group, Watson currently stands as numberFire's fifth ranked quarterback with a season-long projection at 314.14 standard fantasy points.
Watson's yearly projection includes 360.8 completions for 4,110.7 yards and 28.0 touchdowns and 95.8 rushing attempts for 430.7 yards and 4.2 touchdowns.
- Rams' Malcolm Brown rushes for 57 yards, scores October 27th, 2020
- Cooper Kupp contributes 59 yards for Rams October 27th, 2020
- Robert Woods loses fumble in Rams win October 27th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson totals 17 touches, 77 yards as Rams beat Bears October 27th, 2020
- Allen Robinson turns in 4 catches, 70 yards for Chicago October 27th, 2020
- David Montgomery gains 69 yards in Bears defeat October 27th, 2020
- Will Fuller finds end zone in Texans loss October 26th, 2020
- Texans' Deshaun Watson tosses for 309 yards and 2 touchdowns in loss to Green Bay October 26th, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins (ankle) ruled out for Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins (ankle/concussion) questionable for Week 7 matchup against Packers October 23rd, 2020
- Jordan Akins (ankle, concussion) not practicing for Texans October 22nd, 2020
- Houston's David Johnson posts 69 yards in Week 6's overtime loss October 19th, 2020