Jaguars' Ryquell Armstead placed on reserve/COVID-19 list
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Ryquell Armstead has been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list for the second time this preseason.
Armstead was expected to operate as the Jaguars' primary ball carrier on early downs following the release of Leonard Fournette. Following a return to the reserve/COVID-19 list, his status is in doubt for Week 1 and potentially beyond that. Devine Ozigbo and James Robinson are now expected to share early-down work with Chris Thompson handling pass-catching duties out of the backfield.
Ozigbo's Week 1 projection against the Indianapolis Colts includes 28.7 rushing yards, 0.17 rushing touchdowns, 1.5 receptions, and 5.8 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,500.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Colts January 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville's D.J. Chark (shin) remains out on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) misses practice Wednesday, uncertain for season finale December 30th, 2020
- Mike Glennon will finish out Jaguars' season under center December 30th, 2020