Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) activated from active/PUP list
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry has been activated from the active/PUP list.
Landry was placed on the active/PUP list to open camp a week ago following offseason hip surgery. He passed his physical on Saturday and has been cleared to return. Landry and the Browns are scheduled to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday, September 13th at 1 PM.
Landry's Week 1 projection includes 4.3 receptions for 58.1 yards, 0.25 touchdowns, and 9.5 FanDuel points. He is priced at $6,300.
- Lamar Jackson has career-worst outing in Ravens' loss September 29th, 2020
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) could miss multiple Buccaneers games September 29th, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) to reportedly miss 'at least a couple weeks' September 29th, 2020
- Titans closing facility following COVID-19 breakout, Vikings also suspending activities September 29th, 2020
- 49ers' 'unsure' if Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) will practice Wednesday September 28th, 2020
- Chiefs' guard Andrew Wylie (illness) inactive for Monday Night Football September 28th, 2020
- Browns' Nick Chubb rushes for 108 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 3 win over Washington September 27th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) active for Thursday's matchup against Bengals September 17th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) questionable for Thursday's Week 2 game September 16th, 2020
- Browns send David Njoku (knee) to injured reserve September 14th, 2020
- Browns center J.C. Tretter (knee, questionable) expected to play Sunday September 13th, 2020
- Jarvis Landry (hip) Week 1 snaps hinge on Browns' gameplan September 11th, 2020