Condotta: Seattle's Shaquem Griffin considered 'one of the more intriguing bubble players'
According to Bob Condotta, Seattle Seahawks linebacker Shaquem Griffin is 'fighting to break into' the second-string group.
Heading into this year's training camp, Griffin will face stiff competition for his roster spot after the Seahawks added three linebackers in their last two drafts. If the 24-year old can display pass-rush potential like he did last postseason (1 sack in 14 snaps), expect Griffin to solidify a defensive role.
Griffin's current season-long projection includes 75.9 tackles, 2.3 pass deflections, and 0.7 forced fumbles.
- Eagles eager to let Miles Sanders loose August 3rd, 2020
- Jets release offensive guard Brian Winters on Sunday August 2nd, 2020
- Lions' Geronimo Allison opts out of 2020 season August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) lands on active/PUP list August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' David Njoku commits to staying in Cleveland August 1st, 2020
- Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford placed on COVID-19 list August 1st, 2020
- Antonio Brown issued eight-game suspension by NFL July 31st, 2020
- Jets reportedly acquire safety Bradley McDougald in trade with Seahawks July 25th, 2020
- Jets agree to trade safety Jamal Adams to Seattle July 25th, 2020
- Antonio Brown reverses course, wants to play July 23rd, 2020
- Antonio Brown implies retirement again July 20th, 2020
- Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson 'the best he's ever been' July 13th, 2020