Broncos' Bradley Chubb 'full speed and ready to go'
Denver Broncos defensive end Bradley Chubb is 'full speed and ready to go' following his torn ACL injury in 2019.
The fifth overall pick of the 2018 NFL Draft and a consensus top talent in the class, Chubb played just four games in 2019 before suffering the injury, so he has had plenty of time to ensure a full recovery.
Chubb was a force in his 2018 rookie season, in which he totaled 12 sacks, and even in his injury-shortened 2019 season he still amassed 10 quarterback pressures in his four games. The Broncos defense was fine during the season, but put up mediocre pass-rushing numbers. A healthy Chubb could help elevate their defense to one of the strongest in the league in 2020.
- Eagles eager to let Miles Sanders loose August 3rd, 2020
- Jets release offensive guard Brian Winters on Sunday August 2nd, 2020
- Lions' Geronimo Allison opts out of 2020 season August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) lands on active/PUP list August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' David Njoku commits to staying in Cleveland August 1st, 2020
- Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford placed on COVID-19 list August 1st, 2020
- Broncos' Melvin Gordon expects a competition with Phillip Lindsay July 26th, 2020
- Broncos' Justin Simmons signs franchise tag July 15th, 2020
- Broncos' Justin Simmons expected to sign franchise tender this weekend July 10th, 2020
- A.J. Johnson to remain a 'mainstay' on early downs for Broncos June 29th, 2020
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay put on a few pounds June 23rd, 2020
- Broncos' Kareem Jackson tests positive for COVID-19 June 17th, 2020